- Spiritual - To help each child develop a love
of God; to teach that Jesus is God's Son and
loves each of them; to teach the Bible as the Word of God; and to instill a love for others.
- Mental - To develop a positive attitude of self-worth, a feeling of competence and satisfaction in the mastery of new skills; to help the child's sense of responsibility and self-control; to stimulate curiosity, creativity, and imagination. To involve a child in a basic educational program which includes science, math, letters, numbers, reading readiness, music, and art.
- Social - To provide an environment that fosters a sense of security; to encourage helpfulness and courtesy; to help a child feel accepted by his teacher and peers; to promote sharing with others.
- Physical - To develop large and small muscles; to promote good health habits
- Prayer - Mealtime and special needs
- Stories - Bible, animal, children, and science books
- Pledge - American Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading Readiness - Matching, recognizing differences and sequences, letters and sounds, left to right activities, recognizing and printing their names.
- Number Facts - Calendar, counting, shapes, one-on-one relationshps, games
- Science - Plants, seeds, weather, seasons, insects, pets, cooking
- Large Muscle Skills - Climbing, running, jumping, riding, balancing, throwing, group exercises
- Manipulative Skills - (Small muscle & hand-eye coordination) Blocks, stringing beads, pegboards, puzzles, textures, shapes
- Creative Art Exploration - Names of colors, pasting, finger, brush and sponge painting, coloring, cutting, play dough and clay
- Music - Singing, rhythm instruments
- Health - Cleanliness, nutrition, exercise, oral care
- Character Development - Taking turns, sharing, helpfulness, obedience, kindness, responsibility, honesty, cleanliness
- Language Art Expression - Show and tell, playacting, fingerplays, pretend expressions
Monday, Wednesday and Friday classes are for children four-years-old by September 30th and children already five. Classes are from 9:00am - 1:00pm Tuesday and Thursday classes are for children that are three- and four-years-old. All classes are from 9:00am to 1:00pm. We have a low child-teacher ratio.
Come join us in a safe, caring Christian atmosphere. Call Andrea at 303.776.3081 for tuition rates and more information.
"A child is a person who is going to carry on what you have started. He is going to sit where you are sitting and when you are gone, attend to those things which you think are important. You may adopt all the policies you please, but how they will be carried depends on him. He will assume control of your cities, states, and nations. He is going to move in and take over your churches, schools, universities, and corporations. All your books are going to be judged or condemned by him. The fate of humanity is in his hands. So it might be well to pay him some attention."
~ Abraham Lincoln